Monday, October 18, 2010

Too much flying

I had given myself until tomorrow to be "on vacation" but of course I am unable to not work, or at least, not fret about not working. To the vacation's credit, I got sucked into it enough to miss a couple of deadlines, but that's not the end of the world. On our way back from Florida, I gave some JetBlue employees a big laugh by falling all over luggage and not being able to get up (it was outrageously funny). I spent a good portion of my birthday sick from excessive travel, but I was taken care of remarkably well and was able to pull myself together enough for a big dinner w/Ben and his family. His mom was a total sweetheart and baked a HUGE chocolate cake for me that was unveiled when we returned home. I haven't blown out candles since ... I have no idea! It's been so long that I forgot to make a wish.

1 comment:

thanks for visiting!