Monday, October 04, 2010

Playing catch up

Caron took this photo back in the day when we got to hang out in green paradise (btw, isn't her website grand? Daniel put it together for her and I think it's fab). Back when I was hacking milkweed in the kitchen to steam. Which may have been totally unnecessary, if you look at how pros like Velma (4th picture down) do it. This obviously means that someday in the future, I will have to do green milkweed again to paper to learn more. This may be something running alongside me my whole life!

I'm locked inside (literally, no keys) and it's rainy and grey in NYC. I'm trying to catch up on my massive admin backlog but I am SO uninterested in doing that. I am much more interested in napping, taking vitamin C, and figuring out what to cook for dinner for a couple that will be very grateful for it after a full Monday in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting!