Sunday, September 05, 2010

A mostly prone Sunday

I got up at 7 and decided to sleep in until 8:30 and then got my period, which explained all the previous need for excess sleep and the current desire to be a vegetable. So I read almost all day (Alice Sebold's The Almost Moon--yikes! Not the best choice for a relaxing read but I plowed through it as fast as I could) while laying on the big green sofa in the main house. I had a tiny nap and also ate a lot on and off. Just now I had lovely tofu and kale soup that Caron made, perfect for the chilly weather. I finaly inked up my covers for three books and now know if I have to, I could make those patterns for black and white composition notebooks. But I don't have to.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:54 AM

    why is it that we don't recognize why we're on "low" until the period hits? even though it always does???

    love the "composition book cover"!!!
    velma--blogger made me go annoymous!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!