Saturday, September 04, 2010

Late night

I thought I was going to get away w/skipping dinner tonight since I was on a roll, finally figuring out how to bind a project I started in 2004. But Ryan cooked, so we had a long dinner and dessert. So much for a whole night in the studio! But I did move tables around to make better use of the gorgeous set of windows.

I received a suggestion today: stop trying to make this stuff into art and just start selling scarves.

It's impossible to see in this photo, but it was raining when I shot it. No joke. It's cool now--the rain rolled in last night and was on and off today. I did get a beautiful, quiet walk down the road this morning, and saw TONS of milkweed. I wish I could hack it all and make paper but I need to control myself since it's 1. private property and 2. a distraction from what I need to be doing in the studio.

1 comment:

  1. i want to curl up in those "scarves".

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!