Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A new start

Trying out a tablet. Worked out. Working on two possible new books in collaboration. And impressed that back in the UK, they have FINALLY put an end to this inquiry that went on for years in regards to Bloody Sunday, where armed British troops fired onto unarmed Northern Irish civilians. When I was in Derry at the depressing Museum of Free Derry, there was a sign near the end of the exhibit that had a list of years, all crossed out, except for 2010, indicating each year that a conclusion to the inquiry was promised. When I saw how many years that promise had been broken, I just assumed it would go on forever. I'm glad I was wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing! I hadn't read that yet, thanks. (Half the settlement to the attorneys?!)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!