Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sitting pretty to mad dashes

Holiday in the Lake District was wonderful and exactly what I needed. I had a beautiful bath, tons of good food, endless tea, fresh rhubarb from the garden, walking, swinging, a bonfire, and a visit with a huge swan. Among other wonders.

Now I am in London, and exhausted from running around: the V&A, National Gallery, lecture and exhibit at the Korean Cultural Centre UK, and all sorts of other things in between. Then Michael made a delicious Korean dinner b/c I was homesick for the food. A perfect way to celebrate: I've reached my Kickstarter goal, as of today!!!! The last bit of it all came while I was unable to be online, while on holiday. LOVE how things work when you finally stop working.

2 comments:

  1. hooray!!! bravo! bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my dear, you should say, when one stops worrying!!!
    congratulations!!!
    now it's my turn! uh!

    enjoy a sunny London! (is it?)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!