Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Another countdown

[These boys make me sad that I am not as active as I used to be. Brenda Ueland said in a footnote: "...I think that women to be complete should be physically strong and agile too." - not just "learned and beautiful."] I only just realized about a day ago, or maybe just this morning, that I am flying to Miami in a week to promote my show during Art Basel. Ack!!

Because in between now and then, I have a long drive to Boston and back for the holiday w/Ben's family, a big app, and recovering from whatever this illness is.

I try to think about it in baby steps, but it's like baby steps going at warp speed. But I did finish Brenda Ueland's If You Want to Write today, and loved this: "... if you have a million dollars in the bank and don't know it, it doesn't do you any good." So here's to feeling grateful for what I have and spending it wisely.

1 comment:

  1. ...ashes ashes, they all fall down!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!