Sunday, October 04, 2009

Time management

[On the phone w/Ching-In.] This is so much harder than I could have imagined, but we are finally in a decent place: enough floor space in the 2nd bedroom for me to lay all my stuff out to roll and build a box for so I can fly on Tuesday. We have to leave at around 3:30am to get to the airport on time, but I guess this is what life outside of major metropolitan areas is like (living far from airports and not having a great selection for flight times). I have to put finishing touches on six more pieces, do a serious inventory, and then do hardcore packing tomorrow. I still can't believe it's almost time. Everyone else is excited, since they just hit Miami and party, but I'm feeling the heat.

2 comments:

  1. You look like a teenager in this photo!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!