Sunday, October 18, 2009

A home weekend

I ingested A LOT this weekend. Not just all the treats Ben brought home on Friday, but yesterday, too: we went to Syracuse for Korean food. And later, good groceries. I think my crowning achievement for the weekend was making a gorgeous salad and dressing it. Which means, hopefully, that the coming week will be full of WORK.

I wanted to share Wesley's great pics of his trip to Korea this summer. Some Andong paper mill pics are tucked in the middle of the set, starting here: I love the shots he got. Seeing them, I realized how much easier it is to get great images when 1. you have a great camera 2. you are not doing research or translation 3. you're simply at a place to learn and enjoy and take things in. Luxurious opportunities!

1 comment:

thanks for visiting!