Friday, October 16, 2009

A full office day

I am amazed by how much administrative work I just did today. I remember these tasks from when I used to work in offices for the man: mailings and emails and contact updates and figuring out whom to contact and how, but it took an entire half day to get through it because it was all in Korean. I'm still in that stage where I'm just good enough, but not good enough, so it's really difficult to slog through so many emails. I like the ones to family and friends where I can be casual and they will simply laugh at my spelling and grammar errors. I hate the ones to people higher in the hierarchy. But I am glad to say that it is, for the most part, done. All that's left are the handwritten notes to people who don't have email.

I will do that pronto, and then I can feel free to turn a year older tomorrow, be done w/promoting this Miami show for the time being, and focus on the next batch of work: a lecture, a class, and two more shows.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday! Have a grand day tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!