Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The clouds win today

This is the war memorial across the street from the Everson in Syracuse. I don't understand it at all, the words on the outside (sports music arts science) juxtaposed with a war memorial. I mean, I do, but it's still weird to me.

This was near where all the kids were skateboarding next to the museum. I managed today to keep plowing through things, which always feels good. Plus, Ben came up with some kind of ingenious and mysterious way to get up in the morning and go to work w/o waking me up. For the first time in a while, I was undisturbed by military time!

I talked today to the gallery for my next show in a few weeks, which felt good - the director is really solid, and she gets what artists need and that you can't just ask them to do things for free. Also, the postcard looks great! I'll post that later. For now, I need to hide things from myself (like endless weaving projects) so that I am forced to prioritize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting!