Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Vertigo, again!

I woke up this morning with vertigo. Not too intense, but coupled with the tiny bit of poison ivy on my foot, I had a bit of a rough night and morning. This is the third bout of vertigo I've had in four years and I suspect it's from last night's painting of five of my fingernails. I seem to suffer in odd years: 2005, 2007, 2009. So I took it easy today, sewing up two books, napping, watching "Persepolis," and mailing lots of art. Some of you will have gifts landing in your mailbox in a few days (others will have them placed in your hands this weekend in NYC when I emerge from hiding). Today is a special day: Melissa's bday!

[When Stefan shot this, I thought, "man, they look weird. Like things marching off a UFO."] I finally did some website updates. I put up info on where to buy things here, and finally made public the mail art story that is hanging in my current show (they had been private b/c they are dreadful snapshots). If you start here, you can click thru the latest images of the latest work from last month. The big 2D ones are hidden until my next show gets hashed out.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! I like the aliens and hope you wake in-dizzy today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, that was "un-dizzy". Only had one birthday margarita, but it was quite strong :-).

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!