Friday, August 28, 2009

Rain rain don't go away

It's been raining all day, and grey, which makes for a great quiet day - ramping down and being reasonable about what I'll do for the last couple days. I think I need to write. I also indulged in waxing some bark paper w/Velma's beeswax, which I can't get enough of. I should just make a face mask of paper so I can inhale the aroma all day.

Instead, I sewed a crown. I got an unwanted visitor today (and saw the muddy tracks of some other visitor who must have come around last night on the porch!!) but was able to re-work a piece into something for the show opening next weekend. I sewed up a little pilot book and will see now if I can fill it. I did these cords last night while watching silly TV and getting caught in the act: Ben called, finally in a normal state of being. He's getting sent home a day earlier than scheduled! Thank goodness. That training sounded worse than hell.

Looking forward to a quiet evening, if all goes as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting!