Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Slowly I am freaking out quickly

I've been trying to avoid panic by functioning in slight denial. I keep putting off "serious" packing by consolidating and moving things from one storage bin to another. I'm also spending an inordinate amount of time on things that really don't have to get done now. But I emptied at least two drawers and a jewelry box today. I'll try to get serious tomorrow but how serious can I get if I'm doing laundry Friday afternoon before a Friday night flight?

I just got my copies of 1,000 Artist Journal Pages! It looks great. I'm on page 27. That was the best package of the day. Up there is my first rendition of Shirt Drawing in Maine. There were about four different versions but I think I like the first the best.

1 comment:

  1. B...R...E...A...T...H...E...

    And sleep on the plane.

    I like the shirt drawing very, very much. (And thanks for the shout-out to WSW).

    Really, really happy for you, and looking forward to a year of Korean blogs!

    Tres Bon Voyage!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!