Monday, May 19, 2008

Running into myself

I have been somewhat inundated lately w/Fulbright info - over a hundred pages of orientation materials from both the NY and Seoul offices. It caused a spiral of despair yesterday, and I disintegrated into a heap of "what have I done with my life?!" b/c I don't karaoke (they said in the orientation packet that I should learn at least one song to sing in public since that's how you make people like you). But Elizabeth snapped me out of it today by reminding me to trust that everything will work out just fine. Everyone else seems to think that, so I might as well hop onto the wagon.

4 comments:

  1. Aimee, may l take this pic and have it on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you have a freaking Fulbright and you're wondering what you've done with your life.

    Suggestion for Karaoke: Forever your Girl!! I think of that as your theme song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! you are TOO brillz. my sis and i were talking last night about how it's good to pick songs of people who don't have a big range. she said, "like madonna," and i said, "like paula abdul."

    how are you so smart??!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No! You have to do something totally bad karaoke. How about "All by Myself?"

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!