Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Not taking my time

This is my project for tomorrow morning: finishing Karin's and Mike's wedding certificate. This is just part of it, one of their two cats (don't worry, this is a DRAFT). Today was intense!! First, pollen counts were crazy high and any time I'd get any whiff of the outdoors (which, in a studio with windows open for cross ventilation, is every five minutes), I'd go into my usual allergy attack. Second, I was working on a really tiny book, so my eyes and back were compromised. Third, I went w/my boss after work to P.S. 1 to see the WACK! show again (we spent a bunch of time w/the Theresa Hak Kyung Cha 3-channel video installation, which was really wonderful) and check out the new Olafur Eliasson show, Take Your Time. Guess who wants to go to MOMA to see the rest of his work?? I liked the simple work and was overwhelmed by the busy spaces. I was really glad that I figured out where the basement work was b/c the mist was lovely. Ack! Must turn off computer - it's past midnight!

1 comment:

  1. ellie9:10 AM

    hi, seriously try the grapefruit seed extract nasal spray there is another natural one with msn or something like that; try the grapefruit seed one first though. they'll have it at whole foods or any natural place. good luck! i like the kitty!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!