Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Things you'd never even know about

Case in point: blog awards. You receive them and then pass them along. It's so weird! And hilarious to trace lineage...anyhow, Tam gave me this award, which was really touching b/c I think I'm just a big crankster (taking over for Paulette since she exited the blogosphere). My turn to award!! It goes to Melissa, who broke into blogging a little less than a year ago, and has been kicking ass ever since! She is a brilliant artist and writer, super articulate guest on the planet, LOLROTF hilarious, admirable in how she chooses to live and chronicle her life,
and one of the best teachers I have ever had, ever.

1 comment:

  1. Whoah! Thank you - now I'm overwhelmed, thinking about how I will have to live up to those stunning superlatives (grin).
    But seriously, thanks a lot - it gave me a smile at a good time, balancing out some odd things I'm enmeshed in and can't talk (or blog) about...merci.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!