Saturday, December 01, 2007

For Gail

Jami says to email her at jamiattenberg[at]gmail.com!! With your photos, I mean.

Tonight: Josh and Lynn, the poets I met this week in Brooklyn, are reading at 7pm at Pete's Candy Store.

This weekend: Tonight and tomorrow, at Danspace Project, Rebecca will be performing for Movement Research's FALL Festival.

In the meantime, I'm working on a new press kit (to encompass all of my work, not just my books) and drawing comics. And have a surprisingly pleasant social load in town over the next two days. Happy almost December!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Aimee, I was going to send a couple to you but ran out of time this weekend. I will try to send at least one directly to jami. I've actually thought about taking more than I've taken, since the idea hit me in the middle of rain/snow/sleet adventures. I feel silly sending anything at all, but I'm committed now that I opened my big mouth. :/

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!