Thursday, October 25, 2007

There's always a reason to visit the PO

I think I have been there every single day since I've returned! But I'm still super shy around the postal workers. I finally got a chalk line today!!! It's in the new bin, earmarked for CT next year, so I can draw w/it at the next res. I just applied for another one today and feel like a robot and search dog all in one. Somehow, I just keep sniffing out places to apply to, and then I crank out the app. I wonder if I knew that this was going to be my life path when I first filled out my grad school apps, thinking that they would be the last ones. HA!

Good news: I start a p/t job assisting an artist when I get back from Oberlin. I like to think that I'd rather edition books than process Rome Prize applications (the other job opp that I turned down in the city). Let's hope that my art instincts win out over my admin ones!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the job, and the Oberlin class, too.
    Break a leg!
    She Who Is Currently Being Consumed By The Full Insanity Of The Semester, So Is A Little Lax In Blogreading

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!