Sunday, October 28, 2007

I'm stealing Gi's pics b/c they rock

I don't know if I've ever gone this long w/o blogging except for when I've been out of the country. But I barely noticed! I guess that's what happens when your blog hits the terrible twos. Trying to de-stress my life is, of course, very stressful, and I don't want to just keep blogging about all the stressful things that I still do, b/c it will just encourage and enable me. I will pretend that I have not been running around like a crazy person.

Instead, see Gili's blog of us having a really nice Sunday brunch on the roof. Joe played chef really well and then we all just played. In Gili's sweatshirts since it was chilly up there. It was terribly fun. Gili asked for breaking moves and I found that I'm barely have any left. She's a great student, completely hilarious, and good at taking instruction (e.g., mirroring back your stupid behavior back at you).

3 comments:

  1. i'm always so completely jealous of your fun with gili. so nyc and relaxed....

    ReplyDelete
  2. BREDA! Come to New York and play on my roof with Aimee. When are you coming to visit?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally amazing pics. Making me wistfull.....

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!