Monday, September 03, 2007

Order, please

I finished doing a new backup after reconstructing data. I lost some photos from the last two weeks, but otherwise I think I've reversed most of the damage (except program files; I'm not quite sure what I may have lost in my library re: applications). I am very, very tired now. I told Ching-In that I feel like I just had a huge fight w/myself. She said that I likely did, since I probably beat myself up very badly last night. Yesterday, she threatened, "Aimee, do I have to get out the Woe Jar?" And I continued to shriek some more. I just wanted so badly for my life to be neat and orderly, even though I know better. I'm going to take a nap and then figure out the rest of my day. Thanks to everyone who told me to stay away from my computer last night; I ended up turning on the TV and drawing mindlessly. Maybe Ching-In is right: I just need a little break.

Check out Melissa's new work from the summer! I really love the statement, too.

2 comments:

  1. Whew! I've checked back in a couple of times today to see what happened, this is excellent news.
    Thanks for the shout out!
    I hope you're sleeping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are here for you when you're ready for your break. Paco sends his regards.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!