Sunday, September 23, 2007

Losing wireless

Ack! We've lost our wireless connection so I've been out of commission for a bit. I'm on the really slow computer upstairs in the house and thank goodness that one works. But I had hilarious pictures that I wanted to share...oh well.

I've made two batches of paper: one from sagebrush leaves, and one from the stalks. The stalks acted exactly like the maize in Mexico. Impossible. Hahaa! But the leaves made nice paper, even though I know the green color and the scent will all disappear in time. The grounds and maintenance guy here said that I was doing a kind of smudge when I was cooking the leaves in the house - the smell was so strong!

Today I harvested cattail, and in the process, scared away an entire herd of black cows. I felt badly but they were right in the same area as the cattail. They just saw me and BOLTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting!