Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Day off, kind of

Blech. I'm now worried that I have a chronic illness or am fighting a viral infection, since I have been uncharacteristically tired for over a week. I went to bed last night at 8pm and still got up almost 12 hours later feeling tired. I spent an hour at my hold high school talking to my old band teacher/tennis coach, and then mailed a thousand things at the post office. Then, I went to the library to get An Na's A Step from Heaven, and three movies. I figured they might help me at least just stay in one place, not moving much, to rest. I watched two silly ones after a talk w/a Fulbright reader (man, I have some serious edits to make). So silly I won't admit titles.

Computer update: my IT guy says I should reinstall my OS since I may have deleted system files that will cause it to panic and crash later. I don't want to do it. But probably will...later. My newest idea, which Gili supports, is to leave the computer behind when I go to WY. I can just bring an external HD in case, but leave the potential drama at home. Uploading photos as I go will be hard, but I think it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting!