Monday, August 27, 2007

51 hours in Chicago

Give or take. All my stuff is strewn out on the living room floor in NY now, and I still don't believe that I have nothing left in Chicago. Well, Jay has my bed and blue violin and at this point, they're basically his. So that is that! I just called Tam tonight to say that her moving away from Chicago feels like how it must feel when parents move away from someplace they've lived forever. It's unreal. I barely slept last night so I'm hurting, but everyone is back safely. I will sleep early tonight for the first time since...I have NO IDEA.

[I drew this in Korea in the 80s. Can't figure out yet if I feel like the people at the top or the person at the end of the rope.]

2 comments:

  1. l think you feel both
    welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that picture. yea for scanning fun.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!