Sunday, June 24, 2007

FOMO

I think that this fear has been keeping me up at nights. I'm going to try and break the cycle for ONE night b/c I'm waaaay too exhausted to function. I only have two weeks now until Mexico, so it's going to be a BIG push to get all my apps done before then and prepare. This is IT. No more hemming and hawing!

Belated shout-outs: Diana organized 50 Mermaids for Peace at yesterday's Mermaid Parade in Coney Island. I felt incredibly guilty for backing out but I hope it went well. Sun is to me like kryptonite to Superman.

Youme, a published author and wonderfully thoughtful visual artist, works for a great mural organization called Groundswell, if anyone is interested in contributing.

4 comments:

  1. I taught you this phrase!!! And tonight I taught some more people this too. I'm so trendy. Joseph was looking for you at the Mermaid Parade. Mexico is enough sun for you as far as I'm concerned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. diana8:50 AM

    thanks for the shout out about the parade. It went really well! We actually had 50 mermaids in our group. I am glad you didn't come if sun is like kryptonite for you! It was beautiful but VERY SUNNY. If you want to see some pics...
    http://www.uramember.com/mermaidparade.html
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY. i loved the pics! i can't believe you uploaded and all so quickly. i would have been laying down for about five days if i had gone. CONGRATS!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no the pics were thanks to my friend Cat. If it had been up to me the pics wouldn't have been taken... let alone uploaded with captions.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!