Friday, May 25, 2007

Watermelon OD

I fruit gorged after a looooong day in town. Kiwon and I had a leisurely afternoon on the upper west side, I finally caved and got stinging nettle along w/my regular quercetin for allergies, and Rafff made me walk like a maniac to find a sweet little Japanese place in Gi's neighborhood. My ankle, bad scene. My root canaled tooth, even worse. Korean dentists will always give me ample reasons to hate them. If I have to have this tooth pulled out and a bridge put in, I will become an accessory to murder in real life.

I read this tonight, by Richard E. Kim:
I loved the word "lost" and all the things that it conjures up, especially in English - Paradise Lost. Lost is almost damned, almost sinful. Lost Souls - which was at one point my working title. I like "lost" because it has a lot to do with my sense of my generation....Kind of like I am now. I don't belong.

4 comments:

  1. That's so funny! I had a fruit rampage the other day too! I just couldn't get enough fruit. Maybe it's our bodies going in to summer mode?

    ReplyDelete
  2. what's the Japanese place?

    ReplyDelete
  3. terttu11:58 AM

    oh, speaking of "lost", have you seen any new episodes? HAHHAA... miss you

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!