Monday, May 07, 2007

Two blocks

In a week, I go to the Boston area to install my bricks. I figure I need to get myself ready for it. This journey starts at the funeral home and ends at the construction site for the new condos. Yesterday, I saw my 6th grade science teacher, 11th grade American History teacher, and 7th thru 12th grade orchestra teacher. The first two had no idea who I was. I had tea, yoga, lunch, and coffee w/the last. Today, I walked on the acqueduct for the first time and went back to the park where my 6th grade science class went star gazing. I've only been there twice in my life: in 6th grade, and today.










1 comment:

  1. stop being a photography genius! it's not fair to the laypeople. you love making little gili jealous.

    i AM proud of you. good job. i'm glad you're able to change when change needs to happen.

    happy monday.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!