Saturday, April 28, 2007

Goofing off

I might have to give up and accept my embarrassing sleep schedule: to bed at 2am, rise at 9:30am. I hate it but I can't stop. I stayed up to finish Aloft, and then got up to shoot myself for a friend's art project. It's a strange process, being the DP and the model at the same time, but all under a remote person's directions. After a quick trip to the library, mom and I went to visit Githa's parents upstate. It was nice, but driving an hour and back was exhausting. I should go to bed but am more interested in staying up to watch "Quinceanera." Foolish, b/c tomorrow I have a big agenda in town. But what can I say? I'm a goofy fool.

2 comments:

  1. Your hair is so long! Crazy.

    Quinceanera is better than I thought it would be. It doesn't hurt that the film takes place on LA's East Side (ie, home).

    ReplyDelete
  2. why everyone says that is a mystery to me. about the hair.

    i was 100% w/you about quinceanera. i really liked it. and i loved the shrine and garden outside of tio's place. i so want that for my life.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!