Saturday, February 03, 2007

Uhoh. Less than 24 hours.

I canNOT believe how little I got done today. I had the most painful visit to the dentist ever, ever. I felt like my mouth was being totally violated. No sleep from stress, and no napping from various other things, a fight w/mom, and more frantic un/packing. Plus a visit from Cindy and Ivan and a pedi w/her (my toes are now silver). I took a late nap after dinner and had awful dreams involving elevators and a lesbian couple where one woman's dad died, and then burned more DVDs for apps and organized some more. But I still haven't packed, touched my apps, or finished my grievance letter to VSC. Damn. I'm tired, so I think I'll just go to bed and hope that I can do ALL of that tomorrow and more in time to get to Astoria tomorrow night to stay w/Cindy before we head to JFK Monday morning. Wish me MASSIVE luck. [Ilga sent this photo today. I love it.]

1 comment:

  1. you better have fun. by any means necessary. (or within reason.)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!