Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Running to readings

But a quick post: I still feel totally sick. This is my studio; the "office" section.

-breakfast, roll into the studio late.
-run errands at the health food store (throat drops & multivitamins), fabric store (thread), and public library.
-practice and have my hand cramp up, mend a book.
-lunch and work in the office.
-mail two more apps at the PO and get some Theraflu.
-go home and take two naps, courtesy of Theraflu and a comfy sofa.
-dinner
-I'm now late for the writers' readings. It's REALLY COLD today.

2 comments:

  1. yea!!! i got a postcard from you today. thanks. happiness.

    feel better already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take care of yourself. Theraflu is scary stuff--I've never finished a cup of that; I always pass out first. Take hot, steamy showers!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!