Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Just about showtime

I didn't have many positive things to say yesterday, so I waited until today to post. I'm performing in about an hour and 20 minutes. I did a couple dry runs and it cracks me up, though it's not a funny performance. I mean, it's not supposed to be. But it's hilarious to me. This is the dusty bulb w/text rubbed out of the dust sitting in the corner of the room. There's a lot of stuff going on in this, but I'm too tired to detail. But think! In a couple hours, the stress of this will be all over. I'll still do some extra documenting tomorrow morning w/daylight, but the song and dance will be over. People are really excited about leaving, and have already started packing and cleaning. I still have a ton of tasks left for before I leave, but am putting everything aside until this show is over tonight.

I decided for open studios tomorrow night that I'm going to set up a portrait station, like Chela at the farm: I'm going to offer digital portraits w/the hot dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting!