Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Where hypochondria was born

New York. Now, I want to fast, think I need a root canal, am worried about a million other things re: my body that I haven't worried about in a long time, and am still dreading seeing my mom tomorrow for the biggest gorge-fest holiday of the year. But today I got tons of sleep (napping like a maniac w/strange dreams involving babies, current and former friends, high school, and mean old ladies). I have a bad recurring head/jawache that scares me. But it's nice to hide out from everything else in New York while I hang out w/my sister and husband. My big accomplishments today were doing a lot of dishes and uploading more videos. OW, tooth. Makes me forget anything interesting I was going to write today. OW.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:36 PM

    eatubg disorders are so 1999. too skinny is too passe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:37 PM

    that's supposed to say "eating." oops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good god. this tooth thing has me crawling the walls. i couldn't sleep until 7am today and am in another bout of pain that makes me want to stab myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ellie2:36 PM

    go to the dentist!!! there might be some topical stuff you can put on it to help for now! poor baby!

    who is that in the photo sister and bro-inlaw.

    eat what you want. just maybe take a walk get your heart rate up and blood flowing OR do 100 jumping jacks, 100 sit ups, 100 push ups pilates style and you'll feel better. i wish you were here. happy thanksgiving! we just watched that andy goldsworthy film. made m think of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Call a pharmacists - supposedly there is stuff you can put on a tooth to temporarily ease your pain. And for sure see a dentist. Tooth infections can be serious in a more-than-tooth way. Your sister and her husband are a beautiful looking couple. (and happy thanksgiving! even if it is a cheesy holiday, it is a good reminder that there is so much to be thankful for.)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!