Saturday, November 11, 2006

Vertigo

I've been dizzy for about an hour now. I have no idea what triggered it, but it feels the way it felt when I had mineral spirits poisoning a couple years ago. Maybe it was something I ingested (jasmine tea? soy cheese? tofu pups?) but I am trying to keep my head on so I can curate the paper I unloaded today from the dryer (that's one of the mixed abaca & milkweed sheets under the postcard in the picture. The postcard I made in Omaha). I feel like a bobblehead doll.

There is too much darkness in the days. I'm tired of trying to figure out what is going where and am putting lots of things back into their hiding spaces in Tam's apartment. So I'll lose some opportunities for shows b/c my slides or books are here. So I'll lose some things to mold. So what. I dumped three bags of donations at a thrift store today and my legs and hips hurt from all the pavement walking. I'm wondering now if I should just donate everything I can get out of the basement; I bumped into Elizabeth today in front of school and she'll drive it all for me if I need. There's something tempting about getting rid of everything, of the old life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting!