Tuesday, November 14, 2006

p.s. - a breakthrough

Tam and I were watching TV tonight (how fun, how novel!) and Bama (uhoh, I forget if her name has two m's or one...) came up to me and I finally gave in and started to pet her. It went on for a long time! This is a big deal for BOTH of us. She's super scared and skittish (always hides under Tam's bed and is terrorized by Jack, Tam's other cat) so I usually never ever see her. But she's soooooo pretty. And I am super allergic. Tam would have taken a picture to prove it but that would have scared her away. Isn't it amazing? I stopped taking antihistamines several days ago - unheard of in my life! Co-habitating with two cats and not taking drugs and my throat not closing up?? Never.

Anyhow, that was my excitement for the night. Time to try and get some rest so I'll be semi-prepared to get my ass kicked in yoga tomorrow (my first class since August!).

2 comments:

  1. Its ok if you don, just would have been nice to see you. I feel bad cause i want people to visit, but i dont want to subject anyone to a bar, you know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, it's an acronym: BAMA. I just don't know the meaning of each letter.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!