Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I take it back

I was all mopey and then Shawn and Chela barged in to watch the sunset. I had us all go up to the very, very top, to throw open the cupola roof. It was lovely. Then I threw all my glass into the big hole in the ground (I only found out about this today), which felt great. I've hosted a bunch and since there's a lot of drinking here, there was lots of glass to throw and shatter.

We might watch a movie in my studio tonight if we're all up for setting it up. Here are preliminary images from the weekend. More to come soon.

7 comments:

  1. i don't care... i love you all the way around. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you! thank you for giving me so much space to be sad or anything. you are the best kind of friend to have and share with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to miss the Art Farm. I feel like so much has happened while you were there. I feel like we're all saying goodbye to it... Now come visit New York and let's make an Aveda day of it, shall we?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I want to go to Aveda too! Can you do it when I'm visiting?? We can eat AK before/afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes!! but doesn't that mean we have to make an appt NOW??

    i've wanted a pedicure ever since i was in the woods in michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay, i'll make a reservation. polarchip, suggest the date. i'm on it (i already have their phone number programmed in my phone. it's that serious.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous12:54 PM

    awww, i can't believe yr leaving! am so used to stories of yr farm fun. the aveda plan's a good transition though ;)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!