Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Soaked in depression

I was holding my tongue (boy, am I learning a lot about THAT here) until everyone who needed to know first was informed, but the death of the chickens didn't really help in the overall mood around here.

I was such a wreck last night that I went to bed at 7:30pm. I got up around 7:30am and dragged myself out of bed (after scary awful dreams...meeting people I wasn't friends with anymore, big confrontations, extra dogs, staircases you couldn't get to unless you leapt great distances and risked killing yrself, a math/word genius hiding behind a cheap motel bed, slow elevators...) to do some yoga. More later; I only just found out a bihttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gift ago that a bunch of architecture students are coming again today and I have to talk to them. UG. A little more notice would have been nice, so I would be a little more presentable.

2 comments:

  1. It seems like a hard time for everyone. That doesn't make it better, but I feel you. That's what I'm trying to say. Oddly, your dream sounds really similar to mine. What's that about? I hope things shift soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ellie4:24 PM

    are you ok? deep breaths!!! call me!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!