Monday, September 25, 2006

I've got problems

I have no idea what's gotten into me. I'm trying to figure out when the downward spiral started, and I think it was Wednesday. That's when I had to stop working b/c of my arm and the beginning of getting all depressed about Jami leaving. Now I think I'm just depressed. I was all set to make myself move today, but then got suddenly drowsy and also sad about leaving my beautiful bedroom that has lots of air and sunlight and not so many bugs...I went to smoke out Jami's old room and there were lots of bugs. I'm a little stumped by the weather b/c it's getting warm again, and ended up just making a bunch of random stuff in my studio. I feel like waiting a few days to move, but that's probably me just being chicken. I thought I would be fine out here w/o a therapist, but am feeling for one badly now.

Probably I just need to get back into yoga and I'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting!