Sunday, July 02, 2006

The face of Saturn Return

Anne was snapping these at the zoo yesterday. I look happy b/c 1. I am sitting down 2. the sun has gone away 3. I'm talking to Ellie as she drives up to Oregon for some R&R before her wedding. I woke up this a.m. w/full-body aches and pains and couldn't understand why. Then I remembered all the heavy lifting I was doing the last two days. But I feel better - today I get to see Barbara, who's in town from NYC, and then maybe yoga and a bbq at Cristal's. It'll be like my "day off."

5 comments:

  1. I'm really appreciating your color combo in this picture. the umbrella with the shirt and pants is super styling. speaking of me having the day off, when do you get one? i hope it's soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU LOOK SO CUTE! You should use that pic next to your artist statement and all your avatars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha. i guess today is kind of like my day off - therapy and yoga are all the "scheduled" things on my plate. tho i should really sort thru my art stuff, call my editor, and work on applications...

    p.s. - the shirt is the lava whole one! from the lava show e & p and i went to in nyc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ellie4:19 PM

    it's nice to see what you look like when you talk to me: all pretty and pink!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!