Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Hitting my stride again

Ah. It's like the old days, when I would just bind books and bind books. And bind books. This is my little mini library from today's and yesterday's binding sessions. The big one is actually Tamara's - her new knitting log. I printed that today (set & distributed [=put away] type as well) while seething about more administrative power trips at school. People are so evil and pathetic at the same time. I found myself wishing I had lots of money and/or power, so that I could better deal with nasty attempts to keep me from doing my artwork.

The blue book is mine (it's like mountains, or the top of "OM" cut off and slanted, b/c those were the leather scraps I had), and so is the green one. The rest I'll sell or give away. Which reminds me: save the date! Printers Row Book Fair is next weekend, June 3 & 4. I perform on the 4th from 12-12:30pm, doing a brand-new piece and selling books. Which reminds me: I have to make my costume for that. I'll also be performing June 9 at Elastic Arts Foundation for the Spareroom benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting!