Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Frazzletown

[this is the book I made this weekend.] I guess the lack of sleep and working too hard is really showing. Anita today was like, "you look really tired," and Jill tonight said I looked like I was going to start drooling and that my face looked zombie tired. I tried to nap a little in the studios but it lasted five minutes b/c people are always down there making noise. Erin said she was worried b/c I was quiet and smiling, not loud and crabby. While unwrapping half bricks, I almost died of laughter and almost fell off my stool b/c Zeke was up to his antics again, and I really needed the outlet. If my body tolerated alcohol better, I'd totally go for a drink now.

But I did pull 155 sheets of paper, pulp 1.5 pounds of premium abaca, and make 118 more bricks and 80 half bricks. So I've surpassed the 2,000 mark. And I'm officially tired of making bricks. Tomorrow, I'm sleeping in.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for no more bricks! Yeah! Full-time cookie fiend! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for visiting!