Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Screaming w/joy

I DID IT!!!!!!!! I reached my most recently-set goal for my bricks: one thousand by Valentine's Day! Well, it's still Valentine's Day, and I have 1,000!!!! WHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Obviously, other things in my life are also contributing to my excessive joy. And hopefully, I did my calculations right. But I'm pretty sure I did. I'm happy w/the shades of grey bricks, so I'm going to play w/colors some more. Some film undergrad was talking me up as I traveled downstairs w/one load of bricks, and we discussed the fact that NOBODY in the building (besides book & paper people) knows that we exist on the 2nd floor.

Okay, back to work. I have a big application due tomorrow and a fancy dinner to attend. Looks like the weather just might cooperate enough for me to break out a new pair of boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting!