Saturday, October 22, 2005

Orange sandalwood

[what I did last year in this Tic Toc residency performance.] Ug. Feel totally gross from "dinner" at the performance workshop: cheese cubes, parmesan goldfish, giant goldfish (downright wrong and scary if you ask me), bread, spicy trail mix, some fruit, and water. My eating well habits just went out the window. But at least I got a nice dose of thrifting done today @ Brown Elephant: two pairs of black pants and a nice long dress that will be super easy to wash. (Of course I cut up my knuckles on the stapled tag on the pockets...I bust out the lotion Cristal gave us for as wedding favors and it smells so much nicer on the skin than from the bottle!) I really think my last thrift shop days were at Oberlin. I think of that, and then I think of Louis. I went with Loni, which was nice but always strange. She soooo reminds me of Githa, in too many ways.

Fall is so nice. I can't believe how much of it we're getting this year. All my stressing about this performance coming up makes me want to just become a yogini and never worry about program notes or technical needs or rehearsal schedules again. Right now, I'm SO SAD that I don't have a TV. That would be perfect.

In the meantime, mark your calendars! HUMAN EXHIBIT, Glass Curtain Gallery, 1104 S Wabash, Chicago: Friday, Oct. 28 @ 7pm. It's going to be a fun performance (culmination of this workshop).

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for visiting!